Monday, February 9, 2015

D&C 63:47

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well. We had a pretty good week, but not a very productive one. So I`m pretty sure I told you that I was a little sick on [last] Monday, and I got worse after. I was pretty sick for a good amount of the week. We really didn't do a whole ton this week for that, and we also had a meeting on Friday.



No pictures this week; Elder Hartvigsen dropped his camera.
So after I was feeling a little better, Friday we had a meeting with President Christensen and all of the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders in the mission. It was an amazing meeting. We arrived in the morning and Sister Christensen made breakfast which was very tasty. Later we had our meeting with President Christensen and everyone and it was great. I always learn a bunch from the meetings with President, from either him, the other missionaries or more importantly the Spirit. After that we ate la Comida (Hawaiian Haystacks, go figure) and desert and then went back to the area. It was pretty awesome day, and good to see old missionary buddys and meet new Elders and Hermanas.

Sunday was a good day, I got the know the ward a lot better. I`m starting to settle into the area and get to know it which is really good. Its also good because we are going to have changes next week, and its very possible that Elder Arias could have changes. We`ll find out this week who in the zone has changes.

So today we organized a zone activity. We watched the movie Ephraim`s Rescue and ate Pizza. It was pretty good and the movie was great. Whenever I learn about the Pioneers I always feel like such a wimp! They suffered so much it`s unreal.

Well, I hope that you all have a good week. This one should be good. I`m feeling back to normal and we plan to work really hard in the area while we have time. See you all!

-Elder Hartvigsen

[D&C 63:47 "He that is faithful and endureth shall overcome the world."] 

No comments:

Post a Comment