Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tiempo de los cambios otra vez

Hello everyone. 

Wow, I can´t believe that we have transfers again tomorrow. It feel like I just got here to the area with Elder Arias. I don´t have changes, but Elder Arias does. There are also a lot of people in our zone that have changes, I think about 9 of the 20 that are here. So tomorrow I´ll have a new companion and there will be a lot of new people in the zone. It´ll be fun!



"I know that he loveth his children." 1 Nephi 11:17
So we actually had a pretty normal week. We were both healthy, and didn't have a ton of stuff to do that took us away from the area. So we had the chance to teach a bunch of members, less actives and the few investigators that we have. It really is a good area, and there are a ton of people that live here because a big part of the area are apartments. There is a ton of potential here, and we´re planning on working hard to find a bunch of new investigators. The ward is also pretty big here with a bunch of Ex-missionaries that live here. We really have all we need to work well, we just need to make the time and work!

So on Thursday we also had another special zone conference with President Christensen. Like the last one and every meeting with President it was great! We talked about a few things that are changing in the mission and we talked about how to work well with members. So the President showed us a method that he would use that is acually really great. We basically teach a principal and then talk with the member about their family. We make a list with them, and then help them receive revelation through the Holy Ghost to know who on the list needs the gospel. Its really great and we felt the spirit really strongly.

I also gave my first Zone Meeting with Elder Arias after we had the zone conference. It was really good, and pretty easy. It is basically just a district meeting that you give with your companion and with more people present. The rest of the week was pretty normal like I said. Its pretty fun to be a zone leader with the transfers, because we get to know all of the transfers in the zone. We have been scrambling a bit though, because I need to learn where all of the members and investigators live before Elder Arias goes tomorrow. Wow, the four weeks I´ve been here have gone really fast. Time just seems to keep speeding up.

Well, I hope you all have a good week, Also, I´m sorry I´m not sending any pictures, my camera fell and isn´t working right now. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentines day! I hung out with my comp all day, but it was good! Bye!

-Elder Hartvigsen

No comments:

Post a Comment